– I know it’s horrible, but.
– Well I don’t know what you buy but at least when I buy it I get the one you get from S-market.
– That’s the one I buy too.
– That bottle.
– It comes from there.
– From where and how we’ve forgotten the forgotten forgotten.
– Where the non-human’s mute accusation was once the basis for clairvoyance.
– Where the pressurised chthonic pockets shine in the other-lifeness of black smokers.
– From the graves of blood oil, around which...
– The fossil civilisation reads a bedtime story to the second to last people in order to put its offspring to sleep.
– Where the monsters of transparency live in the glow of invisibility, the forces of reality look for a quick bite to eat!
The project is an attempt to contemplate on the experience of plastic. From sunrise until sunset. You may leave and re-enter the space freely.
PET working group: Mikko Hynninen, Eeva Muilu, Jaakko Pietiläinen, Jani-Matti Salo, Antti Salminen, Riikka Thitz, Masi Tiitta & Elina Vainio